Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Young people from all five continents will participate in the 1st International Meeting of Young Followers of José Martí, which begins sessions Friday, January 26th in Havana, as homage paid to commemorate the 165th birthday anniversary of the Cuban National Hero.
In statements to the press, Danay Armand Solano, deputy president of the José Martí Youth Movement, confirmed the participation of delegates from Mexico, Panama, Syria and Palestine. Also attending will be young students from across the world, who are currently enrolled in professional training courses here in Cuba. Delegates will reflect on Martí's work and the full validity of his ideas in today's world.
- Cuba and Ireland: two islands in the same sea of struggle and hope
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 22
- Connecting the Dots
- The Non-Aligned Movement against Washington's blockade of Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup Oct. 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4390
- today: 1290
- online: 107
- total: 6515650