Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Young people from all five continents will participate in the 1st International Meeting of Young Followers of José Martí, which begins sessions Friday, January 26th in Havana, as homage paid to commemorate the 165th birthday anniversary of the Cuban National Hero.
In statements to the press, Danay Armand Solano, deputy president of the José Martí Youth Movement, confirmed the participation of delegates from Mexico, Panama, Syria and Palestine. Also attending will be young students from across the world, who are currently enrolled in professional training courses here in Cuba. Delegates will reflect on Martí's work and the full validity of his ideas in today's world.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 960
- online: 218
- total: 7093673