Astana, January 31 (RHC-Minrex)-- The Deputy Minister of Public Health of Kazakhstan, Aleksei Vladimirovich Tsoi, received at the headquarters of the Ministry, the Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo, with whom he analyzed the prospect of medical cooperation between both countries.
The official was interested in learning about the Cuban experience in the field of health, its preventive medicine programs, technological advances and unique medicines for the treatment of cancer and diabetic foot ulcer, the production of similar medicines, among other aspects.
Also, he said, Kazakhstan would be interested in the exchange of information, the carrying out of joint research projects, participation in scientific events and the exchange of specialists and delegations.
Pevida Pupo, spoke about the potential of medical collaboration and the different programs offered by Cuban Medical Services.
The Cuban diplomat reiterated the invitation to managers and specialists in the field of medicine in Kazakhstan to participate in the International Convention Cuba-Salud 2018, which will be held on the island in April.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 4308
- online: 201
- total: 6665125