Astana, January 31 (RHC-Minrex)-- The Deputy Minister of Public Health of Kazakhstan, Aleksei Vladimirovich Tsoi, received at the headquarters of the Ministry, the Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo, with whom he analyzed the prospect of medical cooperation between both countries.
The official was interested in learning about the Cuban experience in the field of health, its preventive medicine programs, technological advances and unique medicines for the treatment of cancer and diabetic foot ulcer, the production of similar medicines, among other aspects.
Also, he said, Kazakhstan would be interested in the exchange of information, the carrying out of joint research projects, participation in scientific events and the exchange of specialists and delegations.
Pevida Pupo, spoke about the potential of medical collaboration and the different programs offered by Cuban Medical Services.
The Cuban diplomat reiterated the invitation to managers and specialists in the field of medicine in Kazakhstan to participate in the International Convention Cuba-Salud 2018, which will be held on the island in April.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2578
- online: 123
- total: 5849995