Port-au-Prince, February 3 (RHC-Minrex), -- Haitian President, Jovenel Moise, held a fruitful working meeting with Luis Castillo Campos, the Cuban Ambassador there, and a group of collaborators linked to the project of construction of micro-dams, to learn about the preliminary research results and coordinate work with various national actors.
Participating in the meeting were the Haitian Ministers, Hervé Denis, Defense; Carmel André Beliard, Agriculture; Pierre Simon Georges, Environment; and Fritz Caillot, Public Works, Transport and Communications.
Also present were the representative of the Caravan of Change - a program promoted by President Jovenel - and the directors of the Electricity of Haiti and the Geospatial Laboratory.
The construction of micro-dams, another of the projects in which Cuba collaborates with the sister Caribbean nation, is being carried out by specialists and technicians from the Institute of Hydraulic Resources and the Dinvai company from the Ministry of Construction.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2402
- online: 116
- total: 5855749