Havana, Feb 8 (RHC)-- An on-line forum on the situation in Latin America today and the need for unity ended Thursday morning at the headquarters of the Cuban Friendship Institute, ICAP, following more than two hours of debate and presentations.
The forum was broadcast live by Radio Havana Cuba's Spanish service. Participants in the discussion included Cuban and foreign intellectuals, representatives of social and progressive governments and movements.
The event promoted Latin American unity, especially the need for solidarity with the Bolivarian Revolution in Venezuela against the counteroffensive of foreign-backed right-wing and oligarchy sectors that seek to restore neo-liberal policies in the region.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2107
- online: 130
- total: 6745186