Havana, Feb 10 (RHC)-- Preparations are underway in Havana for next week's international congress on university studies, Universidad 2018, organized by the Cuban Ministry Of Higher Education.
The event is scheduled from February 12th to 16th, at the Havana Convention Center.
The congress this year will take place under the slogan "The University and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development."
Among those confirming participation is the Zimbabwean Permanent Secretary for Higher Education, Dr. Desire M. Sibanda.
Also attending will be a delegation from Southern Arkansas University. The U.S. academic delegation is headed by University President Dr. Trey Berry.
These bi-annual higher education congresses in Cuba began twenty years ago. They have consolidated as a fundamental space for meeting, dialogue and debate on the most urgent issues regarding higher education in the world.-
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 23
- Notes on the Revolution Column / 9
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Rosa Meneses Albizu-Campos: Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Import tax war is escalating!
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez: expulsion of Cuban diplomats from UN further severs diplomatic ties
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3971
- today: 1148
- online: 120
- total: 6399945