Washington, Feb 13 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and the United States met Monday in Washington for the 2nd Technical Meeting on the Prevention and Confrontation to Money Laundering, the Cuban Foreign Ministry has reported.
The meeting, which according to diplomatic sources, developed in a climate of mutual respect and high professionalism, was in the framework of the ongoing bilateral dialogue process on the implementation of and abidance by both countries' laws.
During the meeting, the two delegations shared their experiences in confronting money laundering, regional trends, and agreed on steps toward strengthening bilateral cooperation on this issue. Both delegations coincided on the usefulness of this type of meeting and agreed to meet again in the future.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2737
- online: 140
- total: 5537290