Washington, Feb 13 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and the United States met Monday in Washington for the 2nd Technical Meeting on the Prevention and Confrontation to Money Laundering, the Cuban Foreign Ministry has reported.
The meeting, which according to diplomatic sources, developed in a climate of mutual respect and high professionalism, was in the framework of the ongoing bilateral dialogue process on the implementation of and abidance by both countries' laws.
During the meeting, the two delegations shared their experiences in confronting money laundering, regional trends, and agreed on steps toward strengthening bilateral cooperation on this issue. Both delegations coincided on the usefulness of this type of meeting and agreed to meet again in the future.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 5077
- online: 234
- total: 8076979