Washington, Feb 13 (RHC)-- Official delegations from Cuba and the United States met Monday in Washington for the 2nd Technical Meeting on the Prevention and Confrontation to Money Laundering, the Cuban Foreign Ministry has reported.
The meeting, which according to diplomatic sources, developed in a climate of mutual respect and high professionalism, was in the framework of the ongoing bilateral dialogue process on the implementation of and abidance by both countries' laws.
During the meeting, the two delegations shared their experiences in confronting money laundering, regional trends, and agreed on steps toward strengthening bilateral cooperation on this issue. Both delegations coincided on the usefulness of this type of meeting and agreed to meet again in the future.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 1469
- online: 133
- total: 5257245