Havana, Feb 21 (RHC)-- Cuba's Havana Club Internacional S.A. (HCI) will unveil a new rum brand called Tributo 2018 during the 20th Habanos Festival, set from February 26th through March 2nd.
The company has announced that the new brand is part of the Havana Club Tribute Collection, which pays tribute to the different elements and steps along the production process.
Authorities with Havana Club Internacional S.A. said Tributo 2018 was made from the best rum reserves, exclusively aged in barrels of more than 60 years.
Rum Masters carefully selected and mixed the rums extracted from these barrels, and then finished the melting in smoked whiskey barrels.
Only 2,500 bottles of Tributo 2018 will be up for sale worldwide.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 2494
- online: 129
- total: 5649574