Brasilia, February 25 (RHC) -- Former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva traveled Tuesday to Havana where he will meet with Cuban President Raul Castro, his press office reported today.
Lula will remain in Cuba until tomorrow, Thursday, and is also expected to meet other Cuban government officials. Lula is scheduled to discuss cooperation on energy and agricultural production with Cuban officials and also visit the developing Mariel port, a joint project with the Brazilian government.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 572
- online: 117
- total: 4221138