Brasilia, February 25 (RHC) -- Former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva traveled Tuesday to Havana where he will meet with Cuban President Raul Castro, his press office reported today.
Lula will remain in Cuba until tomorrow, Thursday, and is also expected to meet other Cuban government officials. Lula is scheduled to discuss cooperation on energy and agricultural production with Cuban officials and also visit the developing Mariel port, a joint project with the Brazilian government.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2211
- online: 219
- total: 3859072