Brasilia, February 25 (RHC) -- Former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva traveled Tuesday to Havana where he will meet with Cuban President Raul Castro, his press office reported today.
Lula will remain in Cuba until tomorrow, Thursday, and is also expected to meet other Cuban government officials. Lula is scheduled to discuss cooperation on energy and agricultural production with Cuban officials and also visit the developing Mariel port, a joint project with the Brazilian government.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2013
- online: 122
- total: 4944857