La Paz, March 2 (RHC) — The 1st meeting of the Cuba-Bolivia Working Group for Economic Complementarity concluded in La Paz, Bolivia, with the signing on several agreements in areas like health, rural development, trade, civil aviation, imports and exports.
The Cuba-Bolivia Working Group has also drawn up a six point Action Plan for economic collaboration in the fields of goods, services, finance, logistics, trade promotion, investments and joint ventures.
The Cuban delegation at the meeting was headed by Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, Ileana Núñez Mordoche.
The Bolivian Foreign Ministry reported that the meeting in La Paz was in response to a directive on the promotion of bilateral trade, issued by President Evo Morales in May 2017, after a meeting in La Paz between Bolivian Vice President Álvaro García Linera and his Cuban counterpart Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 990
- online: 155
- total: 8249620