Cairo, March 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina, has reaffirmed in Cairo, Egypt, his country's stance in favor of a fair, lasting peace for all Middle eastern countries and peoples.
During an official visit to the North African country, Medina stressed that Cuba has long favored a peaceful resolution to conflicts affecting Middle East nations without foreign interference.
The Cuban senior diplomat rejected any attempt by the United States and its allies to take advantage of the situation in that region to advance their own imperialist interests.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 2944
- online: 138
- total: 5417004