Cairo, March 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina, has reaffirmed in Cairo, Egypt, his country's stance in favor of a fair, lasting peace for all Middle eastern countries and peoples.
During an official visit to the North African country, Medina stressed that Cuba has long favored a peaceful resolution to conflicts affecting Middle East nations without foreign interference.
The Cuban senior diplomat rejected any attempt by the United States and its allies to take advantage of the situation in that region to advance their own imperialist interests.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1569
- online: 142
- total: 5757393