Cairo, March 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina, has reaffirmed in Cairo, Egypt, his country's stance in favor of a fair, lasting peace for all Middle eastern countries and peoples.
During an official visit to the North African country, Medina stressed that Cuba has long favored a peaceful resolution to conflicts affecting Middle East nations without foreign interference.
The Cuban senior diplomat rejected any attempt by the United States and its allies to take advantage of the situation in that region to advance their own imperialist interests.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 510
- online: 105
- total: 4482263