Cairo, March 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina, has reaffirmed in Cairo, Egypt, his country's stance in favor of a fair, lasting peace for all Middle eastern countries and peoples.
During an official visit to the North African country, Medina stressed that Cuba has long favored a peaceful resolution to conflicts affecting Middle East nations without foreign interference.
The Cuban senior diplomat rejected any attempt by the United States and its allies to take advantage of the situation in that region to advance their own imperialist interests.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3675
- online: 116
- total: 4838328