Mexico City, March 7 (RHC)-- A Cuban political delegation is in Mexico attending the 6th Bilateral Consultation Meeting between Mexico's Labor Party (PT) and the Cuban Communist Party (PCC).
The meeting aims to debate issues of common concern to both political organizations, namely the situation in Latin America and the Caribbean, the imperialist counteroffensive against progressive governments and forces and the need of unity among regional nations and people peoples.
The Cuban delegation is being headed by Jorge Arias, deputy director of the Foreign Relations Office at the PCC's Central Committee.
In statements to the press, Arias said while in Mexico the Cuban delegation will also attend the 22nd International Seminar 'Political Parties and A New Society' – regarded as the second most important gathering of representatives from leftist political parties after the Sao Paulo Forum.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1511
- online: 116
- total: 5147546