Mexico City, March 7 (RHC)-- A Cuban political delegation is in Mexico attending the 6th Bilateral Consultation Meeting between Mexico's Labor Party (PT) and the Cuban Communist Party (PCC).
The meeting aims to debate issues of common concern to both political organizations, namely the situation in Latin America and the Caribbean, the imperialist counteroffensive against progressive governments and forces and the need of unity among regional nations and people peoples.
The Cuban delegation is being headed by Jorge Arias, deputy director of the Foreign Relations Office at the PCC's Central Committee.
In statements to the press, Arias said while in Mexico the Cuban delegation will also attend the 22nd International Seminar 'Political Parties and A New Society' – regarded as the second most important gathering of representatives from leftist political parties after the Sao Paulo Forum.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 657
- online: 105
- total: 5437379