Prime minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines meets with visiting Cuban political leader
Kingstown, March 27 (RHC)-- Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph E. Gonsalves, met Monday in Kingstown with Idalmis Brooks Beltrán, an official with the Foreign Relations Department of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, who is on a work visit to the sister Caribbean nation.
During the talks, Idalmis Brooks offered prime minister Gonsalves detailed information about the ongoing Cuban electoral process.
A news release by the Cuban Foreign Ministry said the two sides confirmed the excellent state of bilateral relations. They also touched on regional issues and reaffirmed the need for unity among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples to confront and overcome current and future challenges.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 2169
- online: 98
- total: 5936992