Havana, February 28 (RHC) Cuban president Raul Castro held talks on Thursday with Namibia’s Prime Minister Hage Gottfried Geingob, who is on an official visit to Cuba.
According to an official release, the two leaders exchanged views on the excellent bilateral relations between their countries and they reiterated their willingness to further strengthen economic and cooperation links. They also addressed issues of international interest.
The meeting was attended by Cuban first vice-president Miguel Diaz-Canel, who had previously met with the Namibian Premier. Also attending was Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1229
- online: 98
- total: 4947526