Havana, February 28 (RHC) Cuban president Raul Castro held talks on Thursday with Namibia’s Prime Minister Hage Gottfried Geingob, who is on an official visit to Cuba.
According to an official release, the two leaders exchanged views on the excellent bilateral relations between their countries and they reiterated their willingness to further strengthen economic and cooperation links. They also addressed issues of international interest.
The meeting was attended by Cuban first vice-president Miguel Diaz-Canel, who had previously met with the Namibian Premier. Also attending was Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4156
- online: 161
- total: 3861017