Lima, April 11 (RHC)-- Representatives of Cuba's more than 2,000 NGOs participated Wednesday in the Forum of Civil Society and Social Actors, an event held prior to the Summit of the Americas, whose main theme is “Democratic Governance against Corruption.“
The Cuban delegates are grouped under the slogan “For an inclusive and respectful world.”
The president of the Cuban Association of the United Nations, Fermín Quiñones Sánchez, said that organizational issues have hampered the exchange of Cuban social actors with other coalitions on corruption, governance and sustainable development.
Prior to their participation Wednesday in the Forum of Civil Society and Social Actors, the Cuban representatives participated in the First Inter-religious Summit of the Americas, and they stressed the need for people’s spirituality be taken into consideration when debating the main subjects of the Summit.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 853
- online: 101
- total: 6041685