Estudios Revolucion Photo
Havana, April 13 (RHC)-- Cuban president Raul Castro received on Thursday Angola´s Minister of National Defense, Salviano de Jesus Sequeira, who is on the island in an official visit.
The historical ties and collaboration that unite both peoples, governments and armed forces, as well as the willingness to strengthen them, were some of the subjects covered during the encounter.
On Tuesday, after a ceremony at the El Cacahual mausoleum, resting place of hero Antonio Maceo, Sequeira told the press that Angolans are immensely grateful to Cuba and attach great importance to the friendship between the two nations.
Sequeira added that in Angola there is great admiration and esteem for the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces.
Sequeira stressed that cooperation between Cuba and Angola is very relevant. In this regard, he mentioned technical assistance in the military area, but also referred to sectors such as education and health.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3374
- today: 1695
- online: 138
- total: 5447999