Nairobi, April 13 (RHC)-- The Honorable Sicily K. Kariuki, Minister of Health of the Republic of Kenya, received on Thursday in Nairobi the Ambassador of Cuba in Kenya, Ernesto Gómez Díaz, who was paying a courtesy call.
During the fraternal meeting, both sides discussed the current and prospective status of bilateral cooperation in the field of health, while reviewing the level of compliance with the main agreements adopted during the recent visit to Cuba by the President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Minister Kariuki confirmed that she will head the Kenyan delegation to the International Convention and Commercial Health Fair "Cuba-Salud 2018", being held in Havana, from April 23rd to the 27th.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 3728
- online: 117
- total: 6144879