Nairobi, April 13 (RHC)-- The Honorable Sicily K. Kariuki, Minister of Health of the Republic of Kenya, received on Thursday in Nairobi the Ambassador of Cuba in Kenya, Ernesto Gómez Díaz, who was paying a courtesy call.
During the fraternal meeting, both sides discussed the current and prospective status of bilateral cooperation in the field of health, while reviewing the level of compliance with the main agreements adopted during the recent visit to Cuba by the President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Minister Kariuki confirmed that she will head the Kenyan delegation to the International Convention and Commercial Health Fair "Cuba-Salud 2018", being held in Havana, from April 23rd to the 27th.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3629
- online: 141
- total: 6635376