Washington, May 11 (RHC) -- The Cuban Embassy in Washington DC hosted organizers and artists participating at the Artes de Cuba festival going at the city's well-known Kennedy Center. The diplomatic mission recognized both the performers and the courage and hard work shown by the Kennedy Center in making the arrangements for the festival, the largest Cuban arts display ever coming to the US.
The gala at the Cuban embassy featured the music of the Miguel Faílde Orchestra and was attended by Alicia Adams, Vice President of International Programming and Dance of the John F. Kennedy Center; Esther Olavarria, Vice President of Institutional Affairs, and Gilda Almeida, Director of International Programming, key figures in organizing the Cuban arts festival.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 597
- online: 116
- total: 5253147