Washington, May 11 (RHC) -- The Cuban Embassy in Washington DC hosted organizers and artists participating at the Artes de Cuba festival going at the city's well-known Kennedy Center. The diplomatic mission recognized both the performers and the courage and hard work shown by the Kennedy Center in making the arrangements for the festival, the largest Cuban arts display ever coming to the US.
The gala at the Cuban embassy featured the music of the Miguel Faílde Orchestra and was attended by Alicia Adams, Vice President of International Programming and Dance of the John F. Kennedy Center; Esther Olavarria, Vice President of Institutional Affairs, and Gilda Almeida, Director of International Programming, key figures in organizing the Cuban arts festival.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 999
- online: 137
- total: 5545423