Heredia Theater in Santiago de Cuba, venue of the event. ACN Photo
Santiago de Cuba, May 18(RHC) The companies of the agricultural system in the province of Santiago de Cuba will be exhibiting their products and services at the Cuba-Caribbean Business Forum, to be held on June 28 and 29 at the Heredia Cultural Complex in Santiago de Cuba.
Alba Luz Blanco, delegate of the Chamber of Commerce in the southeastern region of the country said the Forum will be a great opportunity to show and promote the products in the agricultural and forestry sector in the provinces of Guantánamo, Granma, Holguín, Las Tunas and Camagüey, as well as an occasion to identify new markets and establish businesses in all branches of the economy.
Blanco spoke during an event to check the readiness of the local companies for the forum.
Executives from the beekeeping, coffee and cocoa, selected fruit and poultry companies, among others, expressed their interest in the Forum and in showing the quality, guarantee and diversification of their production.
The delegate of the Chamber of Commerce in Santiago informed that the Cuba-Caribbean Forum will be held through the joint efforts of the Provincial Assembly of the People's Power, the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment and the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba.
Blanco said that 11 years after the last time it was held, Expo Caribe Fair will return on in its 16th version in 2019.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1933
- online: 110
- total: 5863706