Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. File photo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz Canel attended the opening Wednesday of the 9th International Justice and Law Congress taking place in Havana until Friday.
The gathering is being attended by 900 national and foreign delegates. It aims at promoting cooperation among legal systems and its agenda includes issues like constitutional law, the rights of children and disabled people, gender and population aging affairs.
The program of the Havana international Justice and Law congress features 28 master lectures, 40 presentations, more than 20 panels, and seven special addresses.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 763
- online: 125
- total: 5661473