Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. File photo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz Canel attended the opening Wednesday of the 9th International Justice and Law Congress taking place in Havana until Friday.
The gathering is being attended by 900 national and foreign delegates. It aims at promoting cooperation among legal systems and its agenda includes issues like constitutional law, the rights of children and disabled people, gender and population aging affairs.
The program of the Havana international Justice and Law congress features 28 master lectures, 40 presentations, more than 20 panels, and seven special addresses.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 3300
- online: 153
- total: 6742247