Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. File photo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz Canel attended the opening Wednesday of the 9th International Justice and Law Congress taking place in Havana until Friday.
The gathering is being attended by 900 national and foreign delegates. It aims at promoting cooperation among legal systems and its agenda includes issues like constitutional law, the rights of children and disabled people, gender and population aging affairs.
The program of the Havana international Justice and Law congress features 28 master lectures, 40 presentations, more than 20 panels, and seven special addresses.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2205
- online: 106
- total: 5868926