Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. File photo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz Canel attended the opening Wednesday of the 9th International Justice and Law Congress taking place in Havana until Friday.
The gathering is being attended by 900 national and foreign delegates. It aims at promoting cooperation among legal systems and its agenda includes issues like constitutional law, the rights of children and disabled people, gender and population aging affairs.
The program of the Havana international Justice and Law congress features 28 master lectures, 40 presentations, more than 20 panels, and seven special addresses.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 11725
- online: 283
- total: 7116076