Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. File photo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz Canel attended the opening Wednesday of the 9th International Justice and Law Congress taking place in Havana until Friday.
The gathering is being attended by 900 national and foreign delegates. It aims at promoting cooperation among legal systems and its agenda includes issues like constitutional law, the rights of children and disabled people, gender and population aging affairs.
The program of the Havana international Justice and Law congress features 28 master lectures, 40 presentations, more than 20 panels, and seven special addresses.
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3066
- online: 107
- total: 6271280