Moscow, May 24 (RHC)-- On the third day of a working visit to Russia, Cuban vice president Ricardo Cabrisas was received by the country's energy minister Alexander Novak. During the cordial meeting, at the headquarters of the Russian Ministry of Energy, the two dignitaries reviewed the bilateral economic agenda.
Also participating in the meeting were Russia's deputy minister of trade Anatoli Yanovski, the secretary on the Russian part of the bilateral intergovernmental commission Sergei Nosov, and managers of energy companies involved in priority projects here in Cuba.
Cabrisas updated participants on the efforts made by the Caribbean state to continue to diversify its energy matrix through the development of renewable energy, while continuing to explore all available avenues to increase energy efficiency, as well as savings.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 6684
- online: 180
- total: 7025534