Sergio Rabell, Director of Havana´s Institute of Legal Medicine
Havana, May 26 (RHC)—Cuba´s health authorities have announced that 94 of the 110 immediate victims of the plane that crashed a week ago in Havana have been identified, 58 belong to Cuban nationals from Holguin, the province the plane was bound to.
On Friday the identification of foreign citizens was completed with the recognition of flight attendant María Daniela Ríos Rodríguez, for which it was necessary to request dental information to her country of origin.
The director of the Institute of Legal Medicine, Sergio Rabell, said that the work of the experts has been intense, since the victims had multiple injuries and many of them were burned,
Of the 113 passengers on the plane, 112 have died as a result of the accident on May 18.
Only one survivor remains hospitilez in extreme critical condition at the University Hospital "Calixto García," in Havana.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 1340
- online: 124
- total: 6771896