Raúl Castro welcomes Cuban president Díaz-Canel. Photo: ACN
Havana, May 31 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel arrived home Thursday morning from Venezuela, where he paid an official visit. Díaz-Canel was welcomed at Havana's José Martí International Airport by the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Raúl Castro.
During his stay in the sister South American nation, Díaz-Canel had a packed agenda that included official talks with his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolás Maduro, and a meeting with nearly 900 Cuban collaborators, representing the more than 22.000 who are currently working in the different social missions launched by the Bolivarian Revolution in poor communities across the South American nation with Cuba's assistance.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1658
- online: 120
- total: 5866061