Raúl Castro welcomes Cuban president Díaz-Canel. Photo: ACN
Havana, May 31 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel arrived home Thursday morning from Venezuela, where he paid an official visit. Díaz-Canel was welcomed at Havana's José Martí International Airport by the First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Raúl Castro.
During his stay in the sister South American nation, Díaz-Canel had a packed agenda that included official talks with his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolás Maduro, and a meeting with nearly 900 Cuban collaborators, representing the more than 22.000 who are currently working in the different social missions launched by the Bolivarian Revolution in poor communities across the South American nation with Cuba's assistance.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 699
- online: 109
- total: 6138027