Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel meets with visiting U.S. Senator Jeff Flake and Executive Chair of Google, Eric Schmidt
Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel meets with visiting U.S. Senator Jeff Flake and Executive Chair of Google, Eric Schmidt. Photo: PL
Havana, June 4 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has met with visiting U.S. Republican Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona, as well as the Executive Chairman of Google, Eric Emerson Schmidt.
During the meeting, President Diaz-Canel spoke with the visitors about the state of bilateral relations between Cuba and the United States and also possible areas of cooperation in areas of mutual interest.
Accompanying the visitors from the United States on Monday afternoon was the Charge d-Affairs ad interim of the U.S. Embassy in Havana, Phillip Goldberg.
Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and the general director of the U.S. desk at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Carlos Fernandez de Cossio Dominguez, also attended the meeting here in Havana.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11930
- today: 5065
- online: 282
- total: 7121346