The documentary entitled “Sacred Fire” by journalist Irma Caceres recalls important moments of the work of a TV crew in Venezuela as well as the concept launched by Chavez and Cuban leader Fidel Castro about the social movement in 21st Century Latin America.
”Sacred Fire” reflects what Chavez and Fidel considered as a lively freedom-oriented spirit of Latin American and Caribbean nations as they propose a viable alternative for human survival amid the global crisis caused by neo-liberalism and capitalism.
Meanwhile, the Cuban Communications Ministry cancelled three postage stamps in tribute to Hugo Chavez at the building hosting the Foreign Ministry.
The initiative was carried out by first deputy foreign minister Marcelino Medina, deputy communications minister Jorge Perdomo and Venezuelan charge d’affaires Edgar Gonzalez.
Other activities in different parts of the island are also included in the homage being paid by Cubans to the Bolivarian leader.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 447
- online: 109
- total: 6068911