Alimentec Bogota 2018 logo
Bogota, June 13 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation featuring representatives from 16 national entities attended the Latin American Food, Beverages and Food Technology Fair, Alimentec Bogota 2018, for the first time.
During the event, held in Bogotá, Colombia last week, Cuba's commercial attaché, José Luis Saraiba, reported that a contract for bio-larvicides was signed, while negotiations were advanced on another agreement to export Vidatox -- a Cuban developed pain medicine -- to Colombia.
The Cuban official also noted that aspects related to export certificates for Cuban rum products were reviewed during the important event in the Colombian capital.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 493
- online: 115
- total: 5253043