Alimentec Bogota 2018 logo
Bogota, June 13 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation featuring representatives from 16 national entities attended the Latin American Food, Beverages and Food Technology Fair, Alimentec Bogota 2018, for the first time.
During the event, held in Bogotá, Colombia last week, Cuba's commercial attaché, José Luis Saraiba, reported that a contract for bio-larvicides was signed, while negotiations were advanced on another agreement to export Vidatox -- a Cuban developed pain medicine -- to Colombia.
The Cuban official also noted that aspects related to export certificates for Cuban rum products were reviewed during the important event in the Colombian capital.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 1439
- online: 134
- total: 4836092