Alimentec Bogota 2018 logo
Bogota, June 13 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation featuring representatives from 16 national entities attended the Latin American Food, Beverages and Food Technology Fair, Alimentec Bogota 2018, for the first time.
During the event, held in Bogotá, Colombia last week, Cuba's commercial attaché, José Luis Saraiba, reported that a contract for bio-larvicides was signed, while negotiations were advanced on another agreement to export Vidatox -- a Cuban developed pain medicine -- to Colombia.
The Cuban official also noted that aspects related to export certificates for Cuban rum products were reviewed during the important event in the Colombian capital.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2297
- online: 146
- total: 5553413