Alimentec Bogota 2018 logo
Bogota, June 13 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation featuring representatives from 16 national entities attended the Latin American Food, Beverages and Food Technology Fair, Alimentec Bogota 2018, for the first time.
During the event, held in Bogotá, Colombia last week, Cuba's commercial attaché, José Luis Saraiba, reported that a contract for bio-larvicides was signed, while negotiations were advanced on another agreement to export Vidatox -- a Cuban developed pain medicine -- to Colombia.
The Cuban official also noted that aspects related to export certificates for Cuban rum products were reviewed during the important event in the Colombian capital.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2428
- online: 129
- total: 5043592