Industrial fair and convention CubaIndustria 2018 begins in Havana. Photo PL
Havana, June 18 (RHC)-- The third edition of Cuba's industrial fair and convention, CubaIndustria 2018, began in Havana this Monday under the three-pronge goal of promoting the development of strategic sectors, striving for a sustainable industry, and attracting foreign investment.
The event is going on simultaneously at two venues: the Havana Convention Center and the PABEXPO exhibition grounds. It features associated congresses, an investment forum, roundtables and panels.
The fair will showcase advances in the fields of recycling, packaging, metal works, electronics and automation. Also on display will be Cuba's efforts in renewable energy, medical equipment, chemical and light industry and professional services.
Thirty-one countries will be present in CubaIndustria 2018, among them Spain, Italy, China, Russia and Germany. Russian Deputy Minister for Industry and Trade Georgy Kalamanov traveled to Havana for the event, as did Wan Liangping, China's deputy minister for Industries and Technologies.
This third edition of Cuba's industrial fair and convention, CubaIndustria 2018, will run until Friday, June 22nd.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 3697
- online: 160
- total: 6760616