Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- The Cuban Union of Journalists will hold its 10th National Congress from July 13-14.
The event will be dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro and the association's late president Antonio Moltó, who passed away in 2017.
With some 400 participants expected to attend debates will center on the role of the press in the implementation of the country’s communications policy.
Meanwhile, five commissions will discuss issues including the functioning of the organization, ethics and communication, media aggression against Cuba, innovation and new technologies, as well as content management.
A new Union president will be elected during the congress, and the organization's five-year will approved.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 279
- online: 105
- total: 6072279