Havana, July 10 (RHC)-- The more than 80 members of the 48th contingent of the José Martí European Brigade have arrived in Cuba as a demonstration of friendship between the peoples of that continent and the Caribbean nation.
The brigadistas are from 20 countries, including Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden and Belgium. They will be staying at the Julio Antonio Mella International Camp in Artemisa province, on the outskirts of Havana, where they will carry out agricultural work. They will also attend lectures on social, economic, cultural issues, as well as tour historic places of interest.
Fernándo González, Hero of the Republic of Cuba and president of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), received the contingent at the camp. He thanked the group for their solidarity with the Cuban Revolution and wished them a productive stay on the island.
Among the activities of the Jose Marti Brigade will be attending the July 26th celebration in Santiago de Cuba, commemorating the 65th anniversary of the attack on the Moncada Barracks.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6758
- today: 2177
- online: 168
- total: 8067236