Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves. File photo
Havana, July 11 (RHC)-- Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves will begin an official visit to Cuba Thursday, during which he will have a packed agenda that includes meetings with top Cuban authorities.
Gonsalves, a long-time friend of late leader Fidel Castro, the Cuban people and their Revolution, has visited our country on several occasions.
Commenting about the participation of Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel as a special guest in the recently held 39th Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Gonsalves said that Cuba's role in Caribbean integration has been decisive.
Addressing the participating regional leaders in the conference, he said: “I want the Cuban people to know that CARICOM member countries have the common goal of moving forward in the search for stronger ties with Cuba.”
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 1252
- online: 111
- total: 6142403