Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves. File photo
Havana, July 11 (RHC)-- Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves will begin an official visit to Cuba Thursday, during which he will have a packed agenda that includes meetings with top Cuban authorities.
Gonsalves, a long-time friend of late leader Fidel Castro, the Cuban people and their Revolution, has visited our country on several occasions.
Commenting about the participation of Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel as a special guest in the recently held 39th Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Gonsalves said that Cuba's role in Caribbean integration has been decisive.
Addressing the participating regional leaders in the conference, he said: “I want the Cuban people to know that CARICOM member countries have the common goal of moving forward in the search for stronger ties with Cuba.”
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 2139
- online: 142
- total: 5858249