Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Abelardo Moreno Fernández. File photo
Havana, July 12 (RHC)-- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Abelardo Moreno Fernández, will lead a delegation to the second ministerial meeting between the European Union and Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, taking place July 16 to 17 in Brussels, Belgium.
As well as the Extraordinary Meeting of CELAC Ministers, scheduled for July 17, Moreno Fernández will also participate in preparatory meetings and other important encounters.
Cuba is an active promoter of Latin American and Caribbean integration, based on the principle of unity within diversity, with the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States representing an important mechanism in defending the sovereignty, self-determination and development of nations of the region.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 3055
- online: 142
- total: 6654120