Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development. Photo: ACN
Havana, July 14 (RHC)-- Visiting prime minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Ralph Gonsalves highlighted the pressing need for unity and integration of all Latin American and Caribbean states in order to achieve peace and sustainable development.
In statements to reporters in Havana, Gonsalves said that during the upcoming Sao Paulo Forum, which will hold sessions Sunday through Tuesday here in the Cuban capital, the representatives of left-wing parties and progressive forces will defend the right of each and every nation and people of the region to their self-determination, in light of stepped up attempts by international right-wing forces to interfere in their internal affairs.
Ralph Gonsalves, who is paying an official visit to our country, will attend the 24th edition of the Sao Paulo Forum in Havana, which runs from July 15th through the 17th.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2756
- today: 1666
- online: 160
- total: 5961038