Havana, August 4 (RHC) – Cuban revolutionary leader Raul Castro and President Miguel Díaz-Canel strongly condemned the attack perpetrated this Saturday in Caracas against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.
Via the twitter account of Cuba’s Foreign Ministry, Raul Castro and Diaz-Canel expressed their solidarity and unyielding support for Maduro, the Venezuelan government and people and its civic-military union.
The presidents of Bolivia, Evo Morales and Nicaragua’s Daniel Ortega also condemned the attempt to assassinate Maduro.
Drones with explosives were used in the attack against the Venezuelan dignitary Saturday evening as he was delivering a speech during a function marking the 81st anniversary of the Bolivarian National Guard.
Maduro was unharmed but seven National Guard troops were injured and are undergoing medical treatment.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 2011
- online: 149
- total: 5858121