Havana, August 6 (RHC)-- The challenges for Latin American and Caribbean economies in the current circumstances of global crisis and the need to promote integration will be in focus of a scholarly debate in Havana next month.
Under the title of 'The Economies of Latin America and the Caribbean Facing the New International Environment: Main Challenges', the conference will bring together professionals of economic and social sciences, academics, decision makers and civil society representatives from the region.
The gathering is organized by the National Association of Economists and Accountants of Cuba and the Latin America and Caribbean Economic Association. It will analyze the continued effects of the global crisis and real possibilities for the region to introduce changes in its productive and commercial structures while promoting integration.
The United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals, cooperatives and their role in the current circumstances will also be among the issues discussed in Havana.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 4394
- online: 250
- total: 8076296