Cuban President Diaz-Canel meets with North Korean official. Photo: Granma / Estudio Revolucion
Havana, August 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has received Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee Political Bureau and Vice Chairman of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea State Affairs Commission.
During the fraternal meeting, the two leaders reaffirmed the excellent relations shared by their respective peoples, parties and governments.
Visiting Cuba as a special envoy of Kim Jong Un, president of the Workers' Party of Korea and of the DPRK State Committee, Choe Ryong Hae delivered a letter from Kim Jong Un to Raúl Castro, First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba.
Also attending the meeting in Havana were Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and the Foreign Ministry’s Director General of Bilateral Affairs, Emilio Lozada García.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 2317
- online: 110
- total: 5866720