Cuban President Diaz-Canel meets with North Korean official. Photo: Granma / Estudio Revolucion
Havana, August 23 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has received Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Workers' Party of Korea Central Committee Political Bureau and Vice Chairman of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea State Affairs Commission.
During the fraternal meeting, the two leaders reaffirmed the excellent relations shared by their respective peoples, parties and governments.
Visiting Cuba as a special envoy of Kim Jong Un, president of the Workers' Party of Korea and of the DPRK State Committee, Choe Ryong Hae delivered a letter from Kim Jong Un to Raúl Castro, First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba.
Also attending the meeting in Havana were Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and the Foreign Ministry’s Director General of Bilateral Affairs, Emilio Lozada García.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 560
- online: 97
- total: 6137888