Havana, March 11 (RHC)-- A delegation headed by the president of the People’s Supreme Court of Vietnam, Truong Hoa Binh, is paying a visit to Cuba as part of bilateral relations in that field.
According to the official agenda, Truong Hoa Binh, who is also member of the Secretariat of the Vietnamese Communist Party’s Central Committee, is expected to meet with the president of the People’s Supreme Court of Cuba Ruben Remigio Ferro.
Truong Hoa Binh brings a donation of personal computers for the workers in the area as a gesture of solidarity between Vietnam and Cuba. The Vietnamese official will also meet with Parliament President Esteban Lazo and will pay homage to Leader Ho Chi Minh at the statue raised in his honor on a centrally located Havana avenue.
Cuba and Vietnam share important cooperation relations in the legal field, which include training of human resources, exchange of specialists, documents and publications on the performance of the courts of both nations.
A delegation from the People’s Supreme Court of Cuba, headed by Ruben Remigio Ferro visited Vietnam in 2013, which was welcomed by Truong Tan Sang, president of Vietnam.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1814
- online: 123
- total: 4487666