Havana, September 6 (RHC) -- Hurricane Florence continued intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, the Meteorological Institute has warned in an advisory.
The storm continued to gain in intensity early Thursday with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour and higher gusts, classified as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
With a west-northwest movement, at 19 kilometers per hour, the storm’s possible course and development are to be watched, said the Cuban weather institute.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3311
- today: 1844
- online: 126
- total: 5342086