Havana, September 6 (RHC) -- Hurricane Florence continued intensifying in the Atlantic Ocean, the Meteorological Institute has warned in an advisory.
The storm continued to gain in intensity early Thursday with maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour and higher gusts, classified as Category 1 in the Saffir Simpson Scale.
With a west-northwest movement, at 19 kilometers per hour, the storm’s possible course and development are to be watched, said the Cuban weather institute.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2366
- online: 135
- total: 6143517