Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
Pinar del Río, September 13 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel termed as broad and thorough the public debates on the proposed draft Constitution, taking place in workplaces and communities across Cuba since last August 13th.
Díaz-Canel attended the debate on the proposed text held Wednesday at the Hermanos Saíz University in Cuba's westernmost province of Pinar del Río, where he is currently on a working visit, touring economic and social centers and exchanging with local authorities and residents alike.
During the debate at the Hermanos Saíz University, the Cuban president commended the massive participation of university students, their teachers and local residents and the well-thought out opinions collected on the draft Constitution.
The debate on the proposed text focused mainly on such issues as individual, social, economic and cultural rights, the maximum age to be elected Cuban president and government structure.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 1105
- online: 118
- total: 5857215