Estudio Revolucion Photo
Havana, September 21 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel met Thursday with U.S. Senator Robert Corker, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the U.S. Senate, who is visiting the Cuban capital.
Corker is the highest ranking U.S. official the Cuban president has met since taking office last April.
According to local media, Diaz-Canel and Corker discussed issues related to the current bilateral situation and other matters of mutual interest.
During his second visit to the island, the Republican senator from Tennessee was accompanied by two of his legislative assistants.
On hand for the meeting with the Cuban president was U.S. Chargé d'Affaires in Havana, Mara Teckach. Participating on the Cuban side were Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and the Director General for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Carlos Fernández de Cossío.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5273
- today: 4024
- online: 171
- total: 8269681