New Delhi, October 2 (RHC)-- Cuba will build a bioelectric plant and a 50 megawatt and a wind farm thanks to a loan granted by India, Cuban Minister of Energy and Mines, Raúl García Barreiro, confirmed Tuesday.
Garcia Barreiro, who is on a working visit in India, said the bioelectric plant will be associated to the 30 de Noviembre sugar mill in the western province of Artemisa, while the wind farm will be erected in Holguin, in eastern Cuba.
This is the third wind farm to be built by the Caribbean nation, as part of the plans to increase the use of clean energy in 24 percent of its electricity generation by 2030.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 3670
- online: 123
- total: 6140998