Cuban vice parliament president concludes visit to France
Paris, October 12 (RHC)-- The vice president of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament) Ana María Mari Machado, concluded Friday an official visit to France, during which she confirmed the good state of political and parliamentary relations between the two governments and set the basis for strengthened bilateral ties.
During her stay in Paris, Mari Machado held talks with the first vice president of the French Senate, Philippe Dallier, and the first vice president of the country's National Assembly, Carole Bureau-Bonnard.
From France, the Cuban parliamentary delegation traveled to Switzerland to participate in the 139th General Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, which begins Saturday in Geneva.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 22 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 21 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 20 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 2196
- online: 203
- total: 8015570