American Airlines adds more flights to Havana. Photo: Google
Havana, October 16 (RHC)-- American Airlines has announced that it will offer more daily flights to Cuba, despite U.S restrictions on its citizens who want to visit the island.
Ramon Jiménez, the American Airlines manager in Cuba, said: "We have recently started a fifth daily flight between Havana and Miami, and next year, in May, we will inaugurate a new daily flight between Miami and Santiago de Cuba, our sixth destination in the country."
Jiménez said that the airline currently has 10 flights a day to the island, half of which are between Miami and Havana. The other daily flights connect Miami with provincial cities such as Camaguey, Holguin, Santa Clara and Varadero.
American Airlines has also signed an agreement with Cuba's tour operator, Havanatur, which will sell airline tickets in its 80 branches across the island.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 997
- online: 102
- total: 6146028