Paris, March 14 (RHC)-- French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius will receive his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez in Paris for a meeting that will focus on the development of bilateral relations between the two countries.
According to a statement by the French Foreign Ministry, the two officials will consider opportunities for economic, scientific and cultural collaboration during a meeting that takes place in the contest of the resumption of links between the European Union and Cuba.
On February 10th, European Union foreign ministers adopted the initiative and requested the European Commission and foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton to begin negotiations with Havana of a Political and Cooperation Accord.
On March 6th, Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez announced that his country welcomed the proposal. Cuba will act in a constructive manner to resume the political and cooperation dialog on equal grounds, with no pre-conditions, with full respect for the sovereignty of the states.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 9244
- online: 580
- total: 7050774