U.S. entrepreneurs explore business opportunities in Cuba. Photo: Twitter
Boston, October 18 (RHC)-- U.S. business executives and entrepreneurs participated in a forum on business opportunities in Cuba, held in Boston, Massachusetts. The event was attended by Cuban ambassador in Washington José Ramón Cabañas and other diplomats of the Cuban mission in the U.S.
Participants in the business meeting learned that the U.S. airline JetBlue is launching a weekly nonstop flight from Boston to Havana on November 10th.
Despite fresh, tougher limitations on bilateral relations imposed by the Trump Administration, the U.S. people, business sectors, cultural, academic and scientific institutions insist on strengthening mutually beneficial exchanges between our two nations.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6701
- today: 6464
- online: 226
- total: 8085067