Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel arrives in Paris, October 31, 2018.
Paris, October 31 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel arrived in Paris Wednesday morning, en route to Russia -- the first leg of a tour that will take him to countries in Europe and Asia.
During his brief stop-over in the French capital, Diaz-Canel was received by French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe at the Matignon Palace, his official residence, where they shared a working lunch.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the tour will span from November 1st through the 12th, and will include China, Vietnam, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Laos. The Cuban president will be received by the highest authorities of the state and government of those nations.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 5307
- online: 234
- total: 8077209