Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez is in La Antigua, Guatemala, heading the country's delegation to the XXVI Summit of Ibero-American Heads of State and Government.
Under the theme: “For a prosperous, inclusive and sustainable Ibero-America”, participating heads of state and their representatives are expected to sign the Guatemala Declaration and several Specials Communiques, including one urging Washington to lift its nearly six-decades-old blockade policy towards Cuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 2238
- online: 125
- total: 7008645