Spanish president arrives in Havana on Thursday for official visit. Photo: Google
Havana, November 21 (RHC)-- The President of the Spanish government, Pedro Sánchez, will arrive in Havana on Thursday to begin an official visit to Cuba, where he plans to meet with his host, President Miguel Díaz-Canel.
This is the first official visit made by a head of the Spanish Government to Cuba after that of Felipe González in 1986.
In September during a meeting at the United Nations, Miguel Diaz-Canel and Pedro Sánchez agreed about the need to strengthen bilateral ties based on equality and mutual respect. On that occasion, the Spanish president accepted the invitation of his Cuban counterpart to visit our country.
Spain currently occupies third place in commercial exchanges of Cuba with the world and is Cuba's main trading partner in Europe.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6701
- today: 5028
- online: 446
- total: 8083631