Vietnamese project in Mariel under construction. Photo: Viglaceraip
Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- Construction of the ViMariel Industrial Park, a joint venture between Cuba and Vietnam in the Mariel Special Development Zone, has begun. The launching of the project, approved last July and fully financed by Vietnam, features a bilateral meeting of the Cuba-Vietnam inter-governmental commission, which got underway on Wednesday in Havana.
ViMariel is a subsidiary of Vietnam's Viglacera Corporation, a company which specializes in construction materials, with ample experience in the construction and management of industrial parks.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 1824
- online: 145
- total: 6619921