Vietnamese project in Mariel under construction. Photo: Viglaceraip
Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- Construction of the ViMariel Industrial Park, a joint venture between Cuba and Vietnam in the Mariel Special Development Zone, has begun. The launching of the project, approved last July and fully financed by Vietnam, features a bilateral meeting of the Cuba-Vietnam inter-governmental commission, which got underway on Wednesday in Havana.
ViMariel is a subsidiary of Vietnam's Viglacera Corporation, a company which specializes in construction materials, with ample experience in the construction and management of industrial parks.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 2273
- online: 122
- total: 5937096