Business Manager of the Cuban entity CUBAPETROLEO, CUPET, Jesús Marrero
Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- The bidding for oil drilling and exploitation in Cuba will be made public in April 2019, as an incentive for foreign investment in the sector. The announcement was made during Cuba's 2nd Energy, Oil and Gas Conference, which is holding sessions in Havana with the participation of executives and representatives of major oil companies worldwide and service providers.
Addressing participants, Business Manager of the Cuban entity CUBAPETROLEO, CUPET, Jesús Marrero said that in a first stage, bidding will be limited to the 24 blocks of Cuba's Exclusive Economic Zone in the Gulf of Mexico.
The three-day conference aims to discuss an debate the future of oil exploration and production in Cuba, providing participants with exclusive in-depth insight into the opportunities and the priorities for foreign investors and suppliers.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 1920
- online: 104
- total: 5435822