Havana, December 26 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas met in Havana with Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne, Secretary of State in charge of Foreign Trade and Tourism of the French Republic, in the context of the 3rd Session of the bilateral Economic and Trade Commission and the Strategic Orientation Committee of the Cuba-France Counter-value Fund.
During the meeting, the two sides reviewed the state of bilateral economic relations and prospects to further strengthen them in 2019. Special emphasis was given to the state of implementation of several existing joint projects in sectors like sustainable tourism, energy, health, transportation, agriculture, agri-food industry and urban development.
Vice president Cabrisas highlighted the importance of periodically holding these bilateral meetings at the governmental level, as well as promoting the participation of French companies in foreign investment businesses in Cuba.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6525
- today: 5859
- online: 243
- total: 8090987