Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- A few days away from January 1st, when Cubans will celebrate the 60th anniversary of the revolutionary triumph over the pro-U.S. bloody dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista, President Miguel Díaz-Canel underscored the indestructible character of our Revolution, which he said 'continues to grow and strengthen.'
Writing on his twitter account, Díaz-Canel said that '2018 has been a year of hard work." He wrote: The #CubanRevolution is indestructible. It grows and strengthens. 2018 has been a year of hard work for our people, who stood firm on the front line of all battles waged over the last twelve months, with the courage and nobility that have always characterized them.
On his twitter post, the Cuban head of state used the hashtags #SomosCuba, which in English means (We are Cuba), #SomosContinuidad, meaning (We are the continuators of the revolutionary process) and #YoVotoSí, (I vote Yes) in a direct reference to the national referendum, set for February 24th, in which Cuban voters will either ratify or reject, by direct, secret vote, the country's new Magna Carta.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2768
- online: 124
- total: 5850185